A Family Communion Service takes place every Sunday morning at 11am. Additional services are held to celebrate Festivals and other special occasions, and these are always well advertised. Baptisms, Marriages etc. may be arranged by request.
St. Michael’s Church is relatively new – it was built in 1853 at a cost of £2030. This included The Parsonage House (opposite the church) and the Church school – now the Church Hall. Over the years the church has been extensively repaired and renovated.
The former Rector, The Reverend John Sommerville, was appointed in 1977 when Brynford was joined with the Parish of Ysceifiog.